Starting February 7th we will hold service online and in-person at 10 am. No registration is needed to attend in-person services.
Faith Christian Center is attempting to comply with State and Federal COVID-19 recommendations. Attending service is voluntary and at your own risk. What to expect:
- Masks are required at all times within the building. We have disposable face masks available for guests who need one.
- Spaced out seating to accommodate physical distancing.
- Enhanced and more frequent cleaning and sanitization in all areas.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations at key entry points as well as touchless soap and towel dispensers in our new remodeled bathrooms.
- All staff, volunteers, and attendees will be required to have temperature checks while on campus. Additionally, we encourage those who are sick or those in a high-risk category to stay home and worship with us online.
- We are asking anyone who has been sick, exposed to a sick person, or experiencing sickness, to not attend a physical gathering until it is safe for them to do so. We are also encouraging guests to join us online if they have had any symptoms in the past week.
- Children’s church will not be offered until a later date. THE DEGREE Youth Services will remain online each Sunday at noon on YouTube at TheDEGREE.tv.
- The building will be cleaned and sanitized before, during, and after each service, and at the end of the day.