No Registration Required!
In September, we resumed in-person services and it was great to see so many familiar faces and meet new people. Over the last few weeks, we’ve watched our services grow and heard your voices on the limitations of registering for Sunday service each week.
We are excited to announce we are opening up our services for everyone to attend! You will no longer need to register for our 8 am and 10 am in-person Sunday services starting on Sunday, November 15th. Because of this change, we encourage you to arrive early for service. We will continue to live stream both services on our social media channels as well. We can’t wait to worship with you!
Faith Christian Center is attempting to comply with State and Federal COVID-19 recommendations. Attending service is voluntary and at your own risk. What to expect:
- Masks are required at all times within the building. We have disposable face masks available for guests who need one.
- Spaced out seating to accommodate physical distancing.
- Enhanced and more frequent cleaning and sanitization in all areas.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations at key entry points as well as touchless soap and towel dispensers in our new remodeled bathrooms.
- All staff, volunteers, and attendees will be required to have temperature checks while on campus. Additionally, we encourage those who are sick or those in a high-risk category to stay home and worship with us online.
- We are asking anyone who has been sick, exposed to a sick person, or experiencing sickness, to not attend a physical gathering until it is safe for them to do so. We are also encouraging guests to join us online if they have had any symptoms in the past week.
- Children’s church will not be offered until a later date. THE DEGREE Youth Services will remain online each Sunday at noon on YouTube at TheDEGREE.tv.
- The building will be cleaned and sanitized before, during, and after each service, and at the end of the day.