31 Days of Prayer
31 DAYS OF PRAYER: AUGUST 1-31, 2018
Our lives are so busy today, and it is IMPORTANT to set aside periods of time throughout the year to get renewed in God’s presence. The Bible doesn’t tell us how long Jesus prayed every day, but one thing we do know is this: there were times in His life when He would slip away to be with the Father for prolonged periods of time.
Whenever He came out of those times – something powerful would happen. Anytime our church does something like this, it is always a very powerful time for those that participate.
Whatever your story is, this is a great time of the year for you to get RENEWED in the presence of the Lord.
WAYS TO PARTICIPATE
A Night of Prayer & Worship: August 1st @ 7pm
- Start the month off by joining us in the sanctuary on August 1st at 7pm for 1st Wednesday, A Night of Prayer and Worship.
Live Prayer: Monday – Thursday 12pm to 1pm
- We’ll hold corporate prayer in the main sanctuary Monday through Thursday from 12pm – 1pm from August 1st – 30th. If you are not available to join us in person, you can join us via live stream on Facebook or our website.
Fasting: Each Monday through August
- We will be fasting corporately each Monday during the month of August. If this will be your first time fasting or if you have been fasting for years, please take a moment to review the What Is Fasting resource to better understand fasting, different types of fasting, and scriptures to keep you filled with the Word during your fast.
Friday Night Fire: August 31st @ 7pm
- We will finish the month strong with Friday Night Fire corporate prayer on Friday, August 31st at 7pm. Come and celebrate with the rest of your FCC family for an incredible night of prayer and worship. You will not want to miss it!
Prayer Resource: Prayer: What It Is & What It Is Not
- Looking for more information on prayer? Download the “Prayer: What It Is & What It Is Not” MP3 series online or purchase the CD version from the Powersource Bookstore. PURCHASE HERE