In the time of bereavement, it is hard sometimes to cope. However, you can feel comforted that your church family is there for you. If anyone in your immediate family passes away, (parents, grandparents, spouse, child, or sibling) you can contact the church immediately at (602) 267-9700, 24-hours a day, and a Pastoral Care Minister will return your call. If after meeting with the Pastoral Care Minister you decide to hold the service at FCC, the Pastoral Care Minister will be happy to explain our process to you.
- FCC Staff Minister will conduct the service and eulogy.
- FCC will provide a singer.
- FCC will provide comforters for the entire service.
- Due to the recent building modifications FCC no longer provides repast or family dinner services. However, during the service planning session with the Pastoral Care Minister FCC can make a financial contribution.
- There is no charge for services held at FCC.
Who To Contact When A Loved One Dies?
Immediately notify the Church Office by calling (602) 267-9700. On weekends, holidays and after hours, please follow the voicemail prompts. A minister is on call to assist you 24-hours a day/seven days a week.