The graphic designer will be responsible for creating original, powerful media for sermon series, major events, and church activities. They will work closely with the Marketing Director, and other members of the Creative Arts team in designing print/website media, marketing materials, large format signage, and more.
General Design Skills
- Proficient in Adobe applications such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator to conceptualize and develop projects for web/print layouts.
- Intermediate to advanced Photoshop knowledge and skills to complete digital illustrations from multiple images/sources.
- Ability to work a project through phases from concept to rough layouts to final layouts.
- Able to design print materials including flyers, brochures, posters, advertisements, invitations, inserts and cards.
- Able to design online graphics including web visuals, display ads, and social media posts.
- Other possible skills or background experience that would be beneficial to an individual applying for this position could include illustration, animation, web design, and app design.
The video production intern will be responsible for shooting and editing engaging content that connects the FCC audience with our vision. They will work closely with the Marketing Director
General Video Production Skills
- Strong videographer and editing skills with an emphasis on content development.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite editing software.
- The ability to develop creative concepts and ideas for new videos for marketing campaigns.
- A strong understanding of storyboards and scriptwriting.
- Proficient in operating, maintaining, and setting-up all photography, video, audio, and lighting equipment.
The social media intern will be responsible for engaging the FCC online community in new and meaningful ways. They will work closely with the Marketing Director to create memorable social media marketing campaigns.
General Social Media Skills
- Proficient with various social networking sites (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- The ability to create high-quality original written and identify visual content for a social media campaign.
- Able to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Have creative marketing and writing skills, the ability to write engaging, posts using social media etiquette.