Lead A Small Group
Life Is Better Connected!
Small group leaders are a vital part of the success of our small groups. Being a small group leader is a great opportunity to develop other people in their growing relationship with Jesus and experience Biblical community all while having fun.
- Submit to lead a group from May 16 – June 11, 2021.
- Fall 2021 Small Groups run from September 1, 2021 – November 30, 2021. Meet online or in person!
We expect all small group leaders to:
- Pray for their groups.
- Study and always be prepared, even if someone else will be facilitating the discussion.
- Arrive early to ensure that everything is set-up if the meeting is held at a location other than the leader’s home.
- Start on time.
- Focus on building relationships and community with small group participants.
- Help identify, grow and strengthen other leaders.
Small group leadership requirements:
- Completed FCC Membership Class at least 3 months prior to submitting the leadership assessment form.
- Select curriculum for small group sessions.
- Determine the location, meeting time and meeting frequency of the small groups meeting.
- Maintain accurate group data such as attendance.