Women’s Healthy Dating Workshop
Break Unhealthy Dating Patterns
This faith-based virtual workshop helps women to understand better if they are ready to date, how to set realistic expectations around dating and help them to create a healthy dating strategy. During our time together April will authentically share some of her dating experiences mixed with the valuable information she’s learned and studied as a divorce recovery coach, topped off with a little humor and faith-based transparency. Three divorces and 20 years later, April knows a thing or two about unhealthy dating and she’s ready to show you how to do dating differently
About the host:
Apri Nowlin is the Director of Marketing and Operations for Faith Christian Center. She’s also a Certified Life Breakthrough coach who specializes in divorce recovery and healthy dating.
This workshop will help you to…
- Evaluate your satisfaction as a single woman.
- Determine if you are ready to date.
- Understand unhealthy dating patterns.
- Discover your dating blind spots.
- Create your personalized healthy dating strategy.
You’ll also receive:
- Ready? Set! D.A.T.E System
- Dating Remix Workbook
- Values Inventory
- Life Satisfaction Assessment
- Live Q&A
- You’ve been scarred by divorce or a devastating breakup and I feel like you are ready to date but are unsure.
- You have a ‘bad picker’ or keep attracting the wrong type of men.
- You constantly find yourself in unhealthy relationships.
- You tend to lose your identity in relationships.
- You are a Christian woman who has no clue where to start when it comes to dating.