Financial Health Resources
We’ve compiled a list of resources to help you get & stay financially fit!
- Personalfund.com shows you how much you’re paying for your mutual fund.
- Moneychimp.com use return rate calculator…it shows actual returns of your money….you must know what you started with and what you have now.
- Portfoliocheckup.com shows current holdings for all your accounts and what you’re really paying, how much you’ll have at retirement, your risk exposure, and provide tax and conflict free advice.
- IRS.Gov to calculate how much should be withheld from your paycheck.
- Bankrate.com to calculate income to debt ratios, mortgage and payoffs
- Edmonds.com to calculate the true cost to own a vehicle
- Mint – Tracks all expenses and accounts. Helps with budgeting
- Qapital – This app is designed to motivate users to save money through spending behavior. Round up Rule
- Total Money Makeover By Dave Ramsey
- The Richest Man in Babylon By George Clason
- Think and Grow Rich By Napoleon Hill
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad By Robert Kiyosaki